House Boat Trip - Kumarakom

Hey folks

If you would like your boat trip to be more personalised and with added services please drop me an email at   sanjusivaram@gmail.com . Satisfaction and safety guaranteed.

For a change I thought of uploading some of my personal shots from a recent boat trip at Kumarakom. Well all house boat trips are indeed fun and fascinating, but my previous trip in Alleppey (Alapuzha) I would say was much better due to the natural beauty and stunning scenery. The most exciting part of the trip was fishing in the conventional way from the boat. Overnight stay was not that interesting as we could not use the deck after 10 PM. Some restrictions have been implemented in the past years but we were convinced by our crew that it was purely for tourist safety.

Enjoy the photos...more to come.....













0 Comments: